Let’s Build Something Amazing!
CEW is a world leader in providing quality wheeled products. Based in Baldwyn, MS, USA, we utilize a perfect combination of engineering knowledge, inimitable manufacturing experience, high grade materials, and outstanding production equipment to provide innovative, non-pneumatic wheeled products to our customers.
We design and manufacture an array of products that can meet the needs of various customers:
From Small Beginnings to Superlative Success
CEW’s journey to a globally successful company has been extensive and interesting. The timeline below will provide clarity on the company’s growth over the decades.
- 1976 – Creation of joint venture company between Hamlin and Sun Metal
- 1979 – Company is converted into a standalone organization
- 1996 – Organization is purchased by Spartech
- 2000 – Acquisition of Alshin Tire, which enables company’s presence in international polyurethane molding market
- 2001 – Opened Tupelo Mississippi operation
- 2005 – Opened Reynosa Mexico operation
- 2009 – CEW is formed as Spartech sells Wheeled Product Division
- 2018 – Merged the Warsaw, IN facility with the Baldwyn, MS plant making Baldwyn the new CEW Headquarters
These various changes have transformed the organization into the hugely successful CEW Inc.
Cutting-edge Technologies for Creating Superior Products
We at CEW have made immense efforts to acquire the latest equipment and technologies that will meet the current and future needs of our clients. Our manufacturing facilities boasts of world class manufacturing equipment, which includes:
- Injection Molding
- Polyurethane Molding
- Lost Core Molding
We also provide supportive secondary services such as tread cap wheel solutions, heat staking, machining, painting, insertion, and assembly. We have a passion for delivering quality products on time, every time. Our strategically located facilities at Tupelo and Baldwyn, Mississippi, and Reynosa, Mexico allow us to deliver our products to customers within a short turnaround time.
Winning Accolades for our Innovations
Our CEW team has also made efforts to create innovative technologies that provide quality product and application solutions. Our exclusive Spin Cast Process produces tires with dense treads and soft pliable sidewalls. Our patented Ultra Quad Bead System locks tires to the rim, helping to prevent roll offs. Customers rely on our consistent performance for outstanding product innovation and quality, exceptional customer service, and world class delivery. Our continual goal is to be the leading producer of durable and value adding wheeled products world-wide.
To be the leading producer of value added non-pneumatic wheel products world-wide through superior quality, outstanding customer service
, innovative products and world class manufacturing.
CEW is a Custom Injection Molding and Polyurethane Foam products supplier specializing in Consumer Products for North America. We create a value for our shareholders, customers, and team members by focusing on superior quality, outstanding customer service, innovation and Manufacturing Excellence.
- Safety - Safety is our highest priority. Safety is every team members' responsibility and we are always committed to provide a safe workspace for all employees and guests.
- Environment - We are committed to protecting the environment, and the health of our team members, customers, vendors and the communities where we work and live.
- Lean Manufacturing - We measure every aspect of our business through the lean principles and we strive to perform better tomorrow than today.
- Ethics - We conduct our business with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Customer Satisfaction - We are committed to exceed our customers' expectations with superior quality, value, service and innovative solutions.
- Teamwork - We recruit intelligent, engaged team members and respect that our team members are our most valuable asset, critical to CEW's sustainability. We invest and engage our team members through training, problem solving activities and recognition programs.
- Innovation - We have a sense of urgency to provide new and existing customers with innovative solutions to their product needs through Manufacturing Excellence and engineering design to support our growth imperative.
- Quality - We strive to have zero defects in every facet of our business and in every product.
- Sustainability - We accept our responsibility for the future with strong leadership, sound business practices and listening to our customers while operating in an open, proactive and respectful culture.