Advantages of CEW’s Wheels
- Residential Rollout Carts
- Refuse Carts
- Trash Containers
- Recycling Containers
- Trash Bins
- Recycling Bins
- Scrap Carts, etc.
Reinventing the Wheel: How much is riding on Your Wheels?
- Low Cost Injection Molded Design
- Greater Dimensional Accuracy
- Tight Tolerance Axle Bore
- Integrated Spacer Offset
- Freedom from Flat Spotting
- Up to 100% Recycled Content
- Affordable 4” All Plastic Mag-C option.
- Easy Snap-On Hub in 10” Residential Rollout Cart Wheel.
- Easy, Straightforward Wheel Removal
- FEA & Physical Testing to ANSI Test Standard Z245.30
- Short Lead Time Requirements
- Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 9001:2008
- Proudly Made in the USA
From our perspective, the wheels make or break an application. They help in reducing overall effort required during equipment handling
These wheels are designed to be extremely sturdy and can be used in indoor and outdoor applications throughout the year. These wheels are developed in order to successfully handle environmental elements
and operational hurdles.
You can benefit from using our wheels to improve user experience and increase the overall efficiency of your process.
Our wheels are manufactured from 100% recycled material to help in reducing the carbon footprint. Join us in this endeavor to make our processes less burdensome on the earth.
The cellular structure of the hub provides excellent support, strength and durability.
An all plastic, injection molded wheel with the tread molded directly onto the hub structure.