The CEW Advantage
Our innovation stems from our custom production process. Our ability to create just the right ‘feel’ for a polyurethane wheel is well-known in the industry. It is often imitated but never duplicated. Our solid polyurethane wheel mixes the best in performance and economy. We utilize a proprietary technology to manufacture custom polyurethane flat proof wheels. This technology produces tires that provide immense shock absorption and superior performance. The materials used are highly resistant to abrasion, rolling, and wear and tear. We look forward to the challenge of designing and producing your custom polyurethane foam product. We will provide you with a cost effective, high quality polyurethane solutions. Let’s build something amazing together!
- With 30+ yrs. experience in this field, we can provide unmatched expertise and product quality.
- Three manufacturing sites located in North America
- Our designers provide innovative solutions for the most complicated problems
- Over 30 injection molding machines that provide 200-1200 tons clamp pressure
- Supporting robotics for precise manufacturing and part handling functions
- Detailed secondary assembly operations
- World class ERP system
- Automation of most material handling processes
- Low material and manufacturing costs
CEW supports environmental awareness by encouraging recycling and waste management in our business practices and operating procedures. This support includes a commitment to the purchase, use, and disposal of products and material in a manner that will best utilize natural recourses and minimize negative impacts on the earth’s environment.
CEW is making every effort to practice environmental stewardship, reduce waste, and integrate sustainable materials management into our waste-manage procedure. We invite you to join us in our commitment to the environment and the futures.
Features of CEW’s Custom Plastic Parts
We at CEW use advanced technology to develop small and large plastic parts that are exceptional in quality and performance.
- Resistant to abrasion
- FDA-approved material
- Non-marking, stain resistant material available
- Excellent impact strength
- Maintenance free
- Reduced wear and tear
- Temperature compatibility ranges from 25 °F to 225 °F
CEW’s employees and culture is committed to understanding and meeting the quality needs and expectation of customers and their markets. Our Quality System is certified to the ISO-9001-2015
All CEW personnel are responsible for performance to this certified quality standard. CEW’s dedication to Quality Improvement is expressed through our continuous training of all employees. Each employee is responsible for the quality of the product and services that they provide both internal and external to the company. Training and accountability is a significant part of the quality program.