CEW’s Patented Technology: Environmentally Friendly Tread Caps
CEW has engineered a unique solution to provide tires with excellent durability, stability, and grip.
We have developed tread caps that can be fixed over both composites and metal hubs. Our patented technology helps enhance the aesthetics and functionality of tires.
The process of injection molding
is used to manufacture tread caps.
This process provides us with maximum control over the manufacturing process, helping us create tread caps with unrivaled dimensional consistency.
The materials used are recyclable, making the tread caps environmentally safe.
Advantages of Tread Caps
Tread caps are essential to maximize the performance of your tires. They can also help in the following ways:
- Provide stability
- Provide better grip
- Enhance performance during rain and snow
- Reduce overall cost by increasing the life of the tire
- The right type of tread cap can help in better managing the load on the application. It helps in load spreading
The CEW Advantage
Our patented technology of tread caps is the industry standard. Our clients benefit from the following advantages of tread caps:
- Highly durable
- No flat-spotting
- No tire roll-off
- Reduced noise levels
- Molded axle housing
- Dimensional consistency
- Deep tread depth assures better grip
- Can be used in tough applications as well
- Manufactured using 100% recyclable plastic
- Wear and tear including rust and corrosion of tread is minimal
- Can be used in all kinds of weather and outdoor temperatures
Types of Tread Caps
A variety of tread caps is available with us:
As a pioneer of innovative tire solutions, CEW now offers tread caps to help increase the efficiency and service life of tires. Our in-house team of engineers is geared towards providing custom solutions for clients with unique demands