CEW is a world leader in providing quality wheeled products. Based in Baldwyn, MS, USA, we utilize a perfect combination of engineering knowledge, inimitable manufacturing experience, high grade materials, and outstanding production equipment to provide innovative, non-pneumatic wheeled products to our customers.
We design and manufacture an array of products that can meet the needs of various customers:
- Injection Molding
- Polyurethane Molding
CEW is a Custom Injection Molding and Polyurethane Foam products supplier specializing in Consumer Products for North America. We create a value for our shareholders, customers, and team members by focusing on superior quality, outstanding customer service, innovation and Manufacturing Excellence.
Let’s build something amazing…
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, this individual will maintain and repair equipment within, and on, the grounds of this facility. The principle responsibilities outlined below must be performed in accordance with all applicable regulations, safety guidelines and corporate policies.
Essential Job Duties
- Carry out routine check on the company’s facilities
- Carryout regular preventive maintenance on facilities to mitigate major damage
- Diagnose and repair or replace worn parts in machine and equipment
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained in the course of performing duties
- Ensure that the facility areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances
- Assist in supervising the activities of external technicians or sub-contractors
- May be required to assist external technicians/sub-contractors
- Assist in the preparation of budget for facility installation or maintenance
- Keep proper record of work activities, including all procurement and maintenance costs
- Submit reports on work activities and progress of work to the supervisor
- May be required to assist in the movement of materials and labor for projects.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and compliance to CEW quality system
- Be available for emergency call in
- Perform other duties /projects as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
Essential Job Duties
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Completion of an apprenticeship under a professional maintenance technician a plus
- Hands On Experience with equipment required
- Experience with technology maintenance required
- 3-5 yrs previous experience in maintenance field preferred on injection molding desired
- Experience with safety regulations, lock out tag out.
- Self starter requiring little supervision
- Willingness to attend training sessions as required
- Strong critical thinking and creative skills
- Detail oriented and organizational
- Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities independently
- Must have a flexible work schedule
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by as employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires close vision ( clear vision at 20 inches or less) distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more) color vision ( ability to identify and distinguish colors) peripheral vision ( ability to observe an areas that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point) depth perception ( three dimensional vision, ability to judge distance and special relationships) and ability to focus ( ability to adjust the eye to bring an object in sharp focus) .
The person will occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
The noise level in the environment is usually loud and requires ability to wear OSHA approved hearing protection.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required of all personnel so classified.